Thursday, May 26, 2016

One More Travel Story From Another Chelebi 1





One More Travel Story From  Another  Chelebi

I wrote this while traveling with the army as an embedded recorder of mighty deeds. It is up to the reader to decide whether it is a true record or one based on half truths, misconceptions and insufficient observation.

The army was not aware of my presence in the physical sense, but I had a feeling that their victories were somewhat enhanced by my immaterial support.
The following was my mission, a mission which may or may not have followed a vision, but was nevertheless as important as those which were formerly and full envisioned.

Part 1.  THE MISSION

Concoct a poem for souls
That dwell outside
Time and its journeymen
Plodders who
Charge on appendages aplenty parrying
Cosmic dust and
Thought

On a concourse


Part  2.  ROADS TO TAKE












No comments:

Post a Comment